Weed also known as marijuana is a very sensitive substance used for both medicinal purposes, research, leisure, and many more. It is among the most used and abused substances in the world. For that reason, many countries have put many rules concerning this substance. Weed is illegal in some countries but legal in others. As a result, the packaging of weed and its transportation has become a challenge. Many people are trying other methods of packaging and transporting weed to no vein. Here are some advisable ways on how to pack and transport weed successfully.
How to pack weed
- When packing weed many things must be put into consideration to ensure it is consumed only with the intended consumer. The packaging used should not encourage any use of this product by consumers who are not targeted like children. The marijuana store packing this product must ensure that they follow regulations put by consumer federal product safety. This can be put into application by using a container that is children-resistant. This is done to ensure that underage children don’t open the container and consume a product that can cause harm to their health. The packaging used must be tested thoroughly to ensure it meets the specifications needed.
- Packaging used should be as opaque as possible and well closed. It is also advisable to label the container according to the codes of the retail. Good labeling has more important to consumers because it shows clearly the symbol of the weed and its side effects. The label should also show all the products, solvents, and chemicals used in the process.
- For edible weed, it is necessary to show all ingredients used in the packaging process to keep the consumer aware of what is inside. It is advisable to go further and indicate the fridge requirements and the date which it will expire. This can only be met by choosing flexible packaging which gives space for indicating the legal requirements.
- The use of Mylar bags is another alternative for packaging weed. It is not that costly and it retains the original scent of the weed. This method ensures that consumers get fresh weed.
How to carry weed
- Before transporting weed from one place to another it is important to consider the legal status of the weed. Since federal laws don’t govern the use of cannabis, it is important to consider the laws put by the state or the region. Some states or countries allow transportation or weed but others allow transportation of weed only for medicinal use.
- Another best way of carrying weed from one place to another is by transporting small quantities at a time. Transporting a small amount of weed at a time can be safe in some places because the officers doing the inspection will think it is for personal use.
- Another alternative to transporting marijuana is putting it in edibles like chocolate, drinks, and tea. This is the best way to carry weed since no one will suspect you. It is also easier to consume weed in this form.
- Proper packaging is also very crucial when transporting weed. It is better to pack your weed tightly and put it properly in your bag.
It is true to say that weed has much importance to its users but only if packed and transported properly to ensure it is consumed only with targeted consumers .